Greetings...Books must state ON OUR SHELVES NOW for same day in store pick-up. We recommend calling (415-495-2992) to verify low stock numbers.
Permission Granted (Kobo eBook)
- Practical, everyday, and unapologetically fierce and fun ways to manifest wants in every personal and professional sphere
- The author’s memoirs were the basis of the Lifetime television movie I Am Somebody’s Child (2019)
- Louise is a successful small-business entrepreneur, in-demand speaker, and workshop leader
- The author speaks to some 20,000 people a year (at conferences, women’s organizations, schools, the United Way, the Eleanor Project, Kaiser Permanente, Black Education Expo, etc.), advocating for underrepresented demographics with a message of hope and resilience
- Louise’s social media collaborations have the potential to reach more than half a million, and she is often featured in magazines and on news outlets including Good Morning America, NBC, CNN, and NPR