Greetings...Books must state ON OUR SHELVES NOW for same day in store pick-up. We recommend calling (415-495-2992) to verify low stock numbers.
Pocket Rough Guide Dubai (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Pocket Rough Guides) (Paperback)
Pocket Rough Guide Dubai
Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides.
Entertaining, informative and stylish pocket guide, now with free eBook.
Discover the best of Dubai with this compact and entertaining pocket travel guide. This slim, trim treasure trove of trustworthy travel information is ideal for short-trip travellers and covers all the key sights (Burj al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Deira souks, Khan Murjan Souk; Gold Souk; Ibn Battuta Mall, Jumeirah Mosque), restaurants, shops, caf's and bars, plus inspired ideas for day-trips, with honest and independent recommendations from our experts.
Features of this travel guide to Dubai:
- Compact format: packed with practical information, this is the perfect travel companion when you're out and about exploring Dubai
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most of your trip
- Incisive area-by-area overviews: covering Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Jumeriah and more, the practical 'Places' section provides all you need to know about must-see sights and the best places to eat, drink and shop
- Handy pull-out map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Day-trips: venture further afield to Al Ain or Abu Dhabi. This tells you why to go, how to get there, and what to see when you arrive
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, health, tourist information, festivals and events, plus an A-Z directory and handy language section and glossary
- Attractive user-friendly design: features fresh magazine-style layout, inspirational colour photography and colour-coded maps throughout
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Bur Dubai; Deira; The inner suburbs; Sheikh Zayed Road and Downtown Dubai; Jumeirah; The Burj al Arab and around; The Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina; Sharjah; Al Ain; Abu Dhabi
Looking for a bigger guide to Dubai? Try The Rough Guide to Dubai for a comprehensive and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.