Greetings...Books must state ON OUR SHELVES NOW for same day in store pick-up. We recommend calling (415-495-2992) to verify low stock numbers.
My Life Story: My Memories of the Past, Present, and Thoughts for the Future - Guided Prompts to Help Tell Your Story (Creative Keepsakes #7) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Creative Keepsakes series.
- #1: 3,001 Questions All About Me (Creative Keepsakes #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: 301 Writing Ideas: Creative Prompts to Inspire Prose (Creative Keepsakes #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Inner Me: A Journal to Connect with Yourself and Discover What Brings You True Happiness (Creative Keepsakes #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: My Grandmother's Life: Grandma, I Want to Know Everything About You - Give to Your Grandmother to Fill in with Her Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: My Mother's Life: Mom, I Want to Know Everything About You - Give to Your Mother to Fill in with Her Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: 301 Things to Draw: Creative Prompts to Inspire Art (Creative Keepsakes #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Create Comics: A Sketchbook: Includes Over 50 Pages of Lessons & Tips to Create Comics, Graphic Novels, and More! (Creative Keepsakes #8) (Paperback): $12.99
- #10: 3,001 This or That Questions (Creative Keepsakes #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #12: My Grandfather's Life: Grandpa, I want to know everything about you. Give to Your Grandfather to Fill in with His Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #12) (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Sketch - Medium Black (Creative Keepsakes #13) (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: Sketch - Medium Kraft (Creative Keepsakes #14) (Paperback): $9.99
- #16: Write - Medium Black (Creative Keepsakes #16) (Paperback): $9.99
- #17: Sketch - Large Black (Creative Keepsakes #17) (Paperback): $12.99
- #18: Sketch - Large Kraft (Creative Keepsakes #18) (Paperback): $12.99
- #20: Complete the Drawing: Drawing Prompts to Get You Started (Creative Keepsakes #20) (Paperback): $9.99
- #21: Create a Poem: Writing Prompts for Poets (Creative Keepsakes #21) (Paperback): $9.99
- #22: Design & Destroy: Draw, Paint, Rip, and Ruin This Book (Creative Keepsakes #22) (Paperback): $9.99
- #25: Forever Friends: A Keepsake of Questions and Answers for Best Friends (Creative Keepsakes #25) (Paperback): $9.99
- #26: Sermon Notes: A Guided Book to Log Your Inner Thoughts (Creative Keepsakes #26) (Paperback): $9.99
- #27: My Mother's Life - Second Edition: Mom, I Want to Know Everything About You - Give to Your Mother to Fill in with Her Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #27) (Paperback): $9.99
- #28: My Father's Life - Second Edition: Dad, I Want to Know Everything About You (Creative Keepsakes #28) (Paperback): $9.99
- #29: 301 Things to Draw - Second Edition: Creative Prompts to Inspire (Creative Keepsakes #29) (Paperback): $9.99
- #30: My Grandmother's Life - Second Edition: Grandma, I Want to Know Everything About You (Creative Keepsakes #30) (Paperback): $9.99
- #31: My Family Story: Guided Prompts toTell Our Story (Creative Keepsakes #31) (Paperback): $9.99
- #32: Gratitude Journal: Prompts to Inspire, Communicate, and Apply Gratitude to Every Day (Creative Keepsakes #32) (Paperback): $9.99
- #33: This is Me: 1001 Questions to Learn More About Yourself (Creative Keepsakes #33) (Paperback): $9.99
- #34: Inspired by Prayer: Guided Writing Prompts for Daily Grace (Creative Keepsakes #34) (Paperback): $9.99
- #35: The Anti-Anxiety Journal: Writing Prompts to Keep You Calm and Stress-Free (Creative Keepsakes #35) (Paperback): $9.99
- #39: Our Love Story - Second Edition: A Guided Journal To Learn More About Each Other (Creative Keepsakes #39) (Paperback): $9.99
- #40: 3,001 Questions About Me - Second Edition (Creative Keepsakes #40) (Paperback): $9.99
- #41: 3,001 Would You Rather Questions - Second Edition (Creative Keepsakes #41) (Paperback): $9.99
Record your life story in this beautiful keepsake journal with 200 guided exercises and prompts that take you back through each stage of your life and its accompanying adventures.
Writing your autobiography is no easy task. As any writer will advise, you need to rip off the hesitation and just begin to start writing. But, where do you start? Which experiences shaped you? Who or what influenced you to become who you are today? My Life Story journal jump starts the reflective process to get your creative juices flowing and opens your mind to dig deeper into who you are, where you started, and, most importantly, where you are going.
The thought-provoking and lighthearted questions are organized into chapters based on life stages. Start your life’s memoir by remembering your childhood with questions such as Where was the farthest place from home you traveled to and did you enjoy it there? Then move into adolescence with prompts like List five objects you remember from one of your middle school/junior high school classes and describe them. Afterward, record your early adulthood with creative reflections such as What film, theater production, book, or song best describes this era of your life and why?
With you as the protagonist, My Life Story challenges you to dig deep within yourself and create a fully realized record for your adventures in addition to serving as an excellent companion to your gratitude, empathy, or self-care practices.
With so much of our lives and contact going digital, the Creative Keepsakes journals offer an intimate way to nurture your connection with yourself and the people around you. An entertaining way to get off your screen, these guided and free-form journals are great for writers and artists alike. Each journal offers content around a different theme, including silly prompts for a laugh, random yet thoughtful questions, inspiration for art and composition, interactive prompts to learn about your heritage, and blank interiors on high-quality paper stock to use as your creative canvas. Beautifully designed and full of mindful prompts, channel your inspiration as you put pen (or pencil, or marker, or crayon!) to paper to learn more about yourself, your talents, and the people you love.
Also in this Series: 3,001 Questions All About Me, 3,001 Would You Rather Questions, 3,001 This or That Questions, 301 Things to Draw, 301 Writing Ideas, Anti-Anxiety Journal, Complete the Drawing, Create a Poem, Create a Story, Create Comics: A Sketchbook, Design & Destroy, Forever Friends, Gratitude Journal, Inner Me, Inspired by Prayer, Internet Password Book, Mom & Me, My Family Story, My Father's Life, My Grandfather's Life, My Grandmother's Life, My Mother's Life, Our Love Story, Sermon Notes, Sketch - Large Black, Sketch - Large Kraft, Sketch - Medium Black, Sketch - Medium Kraft, This is Me, Write - Medium Black, Write - Medium Black
About the Author
Publishing and supplying books to wholesalers, mail order companies, and retail stores for over 60 years, Chartwell Books publishes across a wide range of subjects, including history, craft, home reference, puzzles and games, music and music instruction, art instruction, transportation, and more.