Greetings...Books must state ON OUR SHELVES NOW for same day in store pick-up. We recommend calling (415-495-2992) to verify low stock numbers.
What Price Love? (Cynster Novels #13) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the Cynster Novels series.
- #1: Devil's Bride (Cynster Novels #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: A Rake's Vow (Cynster Novels #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Scandal's Bride (Cynster Novels #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: A Rogue's Proposal (Cynster Novels #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: A Secret Love (Cynster Novels #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: All About Love (Cynster Novels #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: All About Passion (Cynster Novels #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: On a Wild Night (Cynster Novels #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: On a Wicked Dawn (Cynster Novels #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: The Perfect Lover (Cynster Novels #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: The Ideal Bride (Cynster Novels #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: The Truth About Love (Cynster Novels #12) (Mass Market): $7.50
- #14: The Taste of Innocence (Cynster Novels #14) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #15: Temptation and Surrender: A Cynster Novel (Cynster Novels #15) (Large Print / Paperback): $25.99
- #19: And Then She Fell (Cynster Novels #19) (MP3 CD): $29.95
- #21: By Winter's Light (Cynster Novels #21) (Compact Disc): $105.00
- #22: The Tempting of Thomas Carrick Lib/E (Cynster Novels #22) (Compact Disc): $105.00
Enter the unforgettable world of New York Times bestselling author Stephanie Laurens, creator of the phenomenal Cynster family. This amazing clan -- and their friends -- is a bold, powerful group of men who let nothing stand in their way when it comes to matters of the heart. And in this, Stephanie Laurens's newest novel, a passionate man and a daring woman confront the ultimate question. . . .
What Price Love?
There is nothing more fascinating than a darkly handsome rake, especially one as controlled and elusive as Dillon Caxton, protégé of Demon Cynster. Despite his dangerous air, Dillon is a man of sterling reputation, but it wasn't always so. Years ago, an illicit scheme turned into a nefarious swindle, and only the help of his cousin, Felicity, and her husband, Demon, saved Dillon from ruin. Now impeccably honest, he guards his hard-won reputation and is the Keeper of the Register of all racing horses in England. His standing and aloofness make Dillon undeniably desirable to young ladies, but despite all the lures thrown his way, he remains uninterested -- his attention unfixed.
Until "Miss Priscilla Dalling" erupts into his life. A stunning beauty, she affects Dillon as no other ever has, but what fascinates him even more is that this tempting young lady is clearly desperate, and equally clearly lying about wanting to see the Register to fulfill the whim of an eccentric aunt.
Lady Priscilla Dalloway will do anything to see what's in the Register -- even lie! Her twin brother, Russell, who had fought with their father and left the family home to work with the finest racehorses, has disappeared. Pris knows that clues to his whereabouts can be found in the tome Dillon Caxton refuses to let her see.
She unleashes her feminine wiles on Dillon -- to no avail. But Dillon is now determined to learn the truth behind her quest. Exploiting the powerful attraction that flares between them, he succeeds in convincing Pris to tell him all, to trust him with her twin's life. Together, Dillon and Pris locate Rus, only to discover that his life is being threatened by the perpetrators of a massive betting swindle.
The time is ripe for Dillon to repay old debts by helping another as he himself was helped. Assisted by Demon, Felicity, and Barnaby Adair, Dillon and Pris embark on a journey riddled with danger -- and undeniable passion -- as they seek to overturn the swindle and expose Rus's deadly enemies. And along the way they discover the answer to that age-old question: What price love?
About the Author
#1 New York Times bestselling author Stephanie Laurens began writing as an escape from the dry world of professional science, a hobby that quickly became a career. Her novels set in Regency England have captivated readers around the globe, making her one of the romance world's most beloved and popular authors.